Talent and expertise in:
- Working with clients to develop a digital content strategy that serves their specific business needs, while also being realistic within personal and professional parameters
- Translating dense industry-specific information into easy-to-digest text for broad audiences
- Developing the big picture strategy and then articulating the vision in detailed copy and communication touch points
- Exploring serious concepts with an entertaining and relatable tone
- Adaptability: Can easily create new brand "voice" or match established tone
Six years of experience in:
- Brand Development
- Content Strategy
- Site Copy, Eloquently Optimized for SEO
- Newsletters: Copy & Layout
- Conversational Text
- Site Organization
- Newsletter Strategy, eCRM, A/B Testing
- Analytics Tracking
Writer, Producer, Director for ATX Television Festival Season 6 Promo videos
Promo 1: "Welcome to TV Camp for Grown Ups"
From Girl Around Town, lifestyle site and city guide.
Social Media Copy
Sample: @beyondcomplexion Instragram Stream
Responsible for IG brand ID, including visuals and text, from Nov 21, 2017 - Current
Other Writing: Client Blogging, Op-ed, and Featured Articles
“Botox Injections Reduce Pain in Immediate Post- Mastectomy Breast Reconstruction Using Expanders.” Smart Beauty Guide. Technical writing for a general audience.
“Supercharge Your Paleo Diet with These 7 Superfoods.” Livestrong.com. Expert Q&A: interview with Paleo-Powered Expert Dr. Lauren Noel.
“Get Glowing, Inside and Out.” GirlAround Town.
A nutrient-dense beauty routine that tastes good too: Interview with functional health coach, scientist, and beauty expert, Dana James.
“The Horse Occupation Must End.” New York Daily News.
Op-ed highlighting mounted NYPD as the unwelcome squatters of Wall Street. “In downtown Manhattan, the social movement is yielding a whole lot of crap. Literally.”
“How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Plastic Surgery Practice.” Zwivel. Instructional essay for doctors.
More samples from each genre available upon request.